You'll get more than just a great salary.
HOME CARE AND HOSPICE CASE MANAGER RN / REGISTERED NURSE Springfield, MA North H....
Read More >>
MSG is a premiere healthcare staffing agency. We recruit top talent in the medical, healthcare, administrative/executive fields. Our tenured staffing and recruiting experts maintain a comprehensive understanding of the current employment market, labor trends and best practices in the areas that matter most to our clients.
Our Recruiters are responsible for managing the recruitment process, from beginning to end, for designated clients and search projects. This includes sourcing, screening, job fairs, networking events, and managing the candidate interview/selection process up to offer negotiation and placement for temporary and direct hires. If you enjoy working in a small businesses environment and have excellent teamwork skills with ambition to continue growing in the staffing business, then this is the role and company for you.
• Pre-screen and qualify candidates for designated searches
• Build, develop and maintain effective working relationships with assigned clients to ensure results-oriented solutions to interim, short and long-term staffing needs.
• Continually source quality applicants on a timely basis
• Serve as liaison between candidates in the recruitment process and the client
• Work closely with Hiring Manager/client
• Consult with client on recruitment best practices
• Communicate to the client candidate background, expertise and career potential
• Work very closely with Staffing Coordinator to ensure candidate phone screens, interviews and in-person recruiting days/times are scheduled and confirmed
• Manage recruitment lifecycle to ensure “time to hire” goals are met
• Develop tools and solutions for recurring customer requests. Suggest process improvements to help create recruitment efficiencies
• Utilize various sources for identifying qualified candidates for designated searches, including: job boards, networking sites and candidate/employee referrals
• Identify and leverage new recruitment sources
• Attend and participate in Job/Career Fairs, Campus recruiting, Networking events (i.e. pre-bid meetings)
• Schedule and attend client visits
• Sales experience is a must
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including behavioral interviewing techniques
• Ability to excel while working in a fast-paced, team environment
• Outstanding customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results
• Outstanding interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
• Flexibility to accommodate different personalities and professional work styles
Talents will be rewarded with a competitive salary / bonus.