You'll get more than just a great salary.
Company ProfileThis is family owned, certified home care agency passionate about....
Read More >>
This nationally accredited and recognized organization based out of Central Mass....
Read More >>
Serve customers by selling staffing services, as well as meet customer needs.
* Establishes new accounts and obtains orders by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential clients.
* Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of clients.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of market.
* Submits orders by referring to price lists and service literature.
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, service, new line of business, delivery schedules, servicing techniques, etc.
* Recommends changes in line of business, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Service Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales