Your professional satisfaction and success is important to us. Our application process is designed to ensure we find the right fit for your specific talents and needs.
Our Application Process:
- Fill out the online MSG Staffing Application
- The recruiter will call you within 24-48 hours and ask initial screening questions to ensure you meet our minimum employment requirements.
- We then schedule a face-to-face interview to customize your employment needs.At this step we require a completed application with a minimum of two work referencesand copies of any licenses and certifications.
- You will then be asked to complete competency tests administered by apihealthcare.com. These competency tests are based on your professional experience and desired positions.
- Health requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Signed Physician’s Statement of Good Health
- TB/PPD test (within 12 months) OR Chest X-Ray with + TB (Within 24 months and annual symptoms updated yearly)
- MMR required prior to birth date of 1957, 2 MMR required after birth date of 1957 OR Rubella Titre
- Rubeola Titre
- Mumps Titre (if required by facility)
- Varicella Booster Titre, Immunity, Vaccination
- Hepatitis B Declination, Proof of Series or Titre
- Background checks are then conducted before an employee is assigned to any client. Background checks include: CORI, OIG, EPLS and/or County Felony.
- You will also be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US or proof of US citizenship such as a social security card, passport, birth certificate, driver’s license, etc.
- Each individual undergoes education and orientation, which includes: patient and facility confidentiality training; review of the orientation manual about company policies and procedures; job description and rates for each facility (signed by the employee); and training on OSHA, confidentiality and HIPPA requirements.
All direct hire applicants click here