Req'd Experience: 2 years
>> Apply Now <<
Registered Nurse – Ambulatory Care/Clinic
Currently seeking Registered Nurses with Ambulatory Care experience to fill available and open positions for a very prestigious health system in Central Massachusetts. Multiple positions available, hours will either be 7:30am-4pm, 8am-4:30pm or 9am-5:30pm with no holidays or weekends. These positions will be in a float pool within the facilities’ ambulatory clinics in the Worcester, MA area. These positions are available because this health system is going through an EPIC Conversion (transitioning from their current EMR system to EPIC) and will be starting in July. These openings are all 13 week contracts with the exciting potential to extend for up to a year if not more. Come be a part of our team today! See below for position details!
Features and Benefits of the Registered Nurse
• Shift: Will either be 7:30am-4pm, 8am-4:30pm or 9am-5:30pm, no holidays/no weekends
• Compensation: $1,200 – $1,700/week take home (to be determined upon experience)
• 13 week contract with great potential to extend for up to a year if not more
• Comprehensive top notch day 1 health, dental and vision benefits
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and generous 401k company contribution packages
The Role You Will Play
• RNs enhance patient safety and the quality and effectiveness of care delivery and are thus essential and irreplaceable in the provision of patient care services in the ambulatory setting.
• RNs are responsible for the design, administration, and evaluation of professional nursing services within an organization in accordance with the framework established by state nurse practice acts, nursing scope of practice, and organizational standards of care.
• RNs provide the leadership necessary for collaboration and coordination of services, which includes defining the appropriate skill mix and delegation of tasks among licensed and unlicensed health care workers.
• RNs are fully accountable in all ambulatory care settings for all nursing services and associated patient outcomes provided under their direction.
Background Profile & Requirements
• American Heart Association (AHA) BLS/CPR Certification
• Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Massachusetts
• > 2 years of Ambulatory Care experience preferred, or at least 1 year acute care Medical Surgical experience
For consideration please email Gabrielle.firstname.lastname@example.orgRefer A Friend & Earn Up To $2,500