Req'd Experience: 3+ in home care management
>> Apply Now <<
This is family owned, certified home care agency passionate about providing quality care and making an lasting and positive impact on the communities they serve. It started with a vision and a sky-is-the-limit mentality of the companies president, and now they are hitting an exciting growth spurt. To facilitate this growth, we are now hiring for a Director of Clinical Services to join this dynamic and passionate team. If you are an experienced nurse leader in the home care arena and also share this entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be a part of something truly special and meaningful, I urge you to apply.
The Role You Will Play As RN Clinical Director
- This is the top clinical position under the President with respect to the clinical aspects of the home care agency.
- Your Direct reports will be the Manager of Therapy and the Quality Assurance/Director of Nursing.
- You will be planning, monitoring and analyzing patient care plans.
- You will be overseeing the hiring, firing, training, educating, work flow and performance reviews of all clinical employees.
- Managing the scheduling of all clinical visits.
- Maintaining Medicare and commercial insurance patient care compliance
- Clinical employee compliance to our policies and SOP.
- Managing all clinical employees in reaching our top 3 goals of being in the top 10% in; CMS Patient Outcomes, CMS Customer Satisfaction Surveys, and Hospitalizations.
- Overseeing the ICD-10 coding with the coding consultant.
- As part of the senior management team you will help to form our business plan, SOP’s and development of personnel policies.
- Sit as member of our Professional Advisory Committee and our Quality Assurance Improvement Committee.
- Understanding all aspects of clinical Medicare Accreditation issues and managing this once every three year-process with our consultant.
- Working with our billing team on billing issues and codes.
Ideal Background Profile
- Active RN or PT license with a BSN (or equivalent)
- Must have 3 years minimum of recent home care management experienceperforming similar duties and responsibilities.
- Have a driven and entrepreneurial spirit with a take charge attitude and a proven track record of successfully managing people toward a common goal.
- MUST have a passion for delivering the best possible patient care and almost be obsessive about meeting their/our objectives.
Excellent Salary and Competitive Compensation Package.
For more info and to apply, please contact:
Kelly Moore, Manager of Talent Acquisition- Direct Hire
MSG Staffing, Inc.
508.799.7674 ext 118Refer A Friend & Earn Up To $2,500