>> Apply Now <<
Emergency Room registered nurse (ER RN) specializes in assessing, intervening and stabilizing a variety of trauma and illnesses with decisive action. Due to the range of medical conditions that may require urgent treatment and care, they must be knowledgeable about general as well as specific health issues.
• ER Nurse will need to assess a patient’s health, as well as detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, and will need to know when action is necessary.
• Be able to deal with people in various states of pain, trauma and tragedy in the emergency room
• Registered Nurses (RN) administer medicines and work with specific treatments
• Nurses will face multiple patients, with differing needs, stages of health and risks.
• Emergency room registered nurse (ER RN) face urgent, life-or-death situations almost daily. Being able to function in the heat of emergency will be necessary.
• Recent ED Experience