Req'd Experience: 2 Years
>> Apply Now <<
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 5 Star Rest Home and Memory Care – Central, MA
Named #1 in Massachusetts for senior living and memory care communities , this organization is currently hiring for LPN’s for their beautiful facilities. For over 13 years, this healthcare organization has been helping individuals live life to the fullest in a home like environment by providing top-notch, safe, quality care. This is a therapeutic, multi-disciplinary site where people can get the help they need. This is a great group where people come to work and stay for what seems like their whole career.Take a look and see what this opportunity can provide at such a great organization!
Features and Benefits
• ***Full time, permanent position. 40 Hours. 11:00 PM- 7:00AM***
• $26-27 per hour to start plus $1.00 shift differential
• Day one health and dental 60% company contribution to the premium and multiple quality plans to choose from.
• Weekly payroll
• 2 weeks paid vacation to start
• Personal and sick time
• Time and a half after 8 hours.
• Time and a half plus 8 hours for holiday pay.
• Education Assistance Programs
• Future Leadership Programs
• 401K Pension Plan with Employer Match
• Health and Wellness Programs
• Employee Appreciation Events throughout the year
• Working with a warm, caring and diverse staff -our people care and it shows.
• Safely staffed shifts -not a chaotic environment
• Strong teamwork based environment
Your Role as a Registered Nurse
• Assess, evaluate, and oversee residents on the 11PM-7AM shift
• Minimal Med-Pass/Treatments
• Administer medications as prescribed by attending physician
• Effectively communicate the plan of care and scope of treatment to those required
• Consult with physicians, nurses, and other staff on plan of care, progress and prognosis
• Maintain adequate documentation in accordance to state and federal regulations
Ideal Background Profile
• Current Massachusetts LPN License
• Current CPR certification
• Dementia Training Preferred
• 2+ years experience in either a LTC or assisted living facility required
• Associates’ degree in Nursing strongly preferred
• Confident, outgoing, friendly and able to function as a team and individually
For more info and to apply, please contact:
Kelly Moore, Manager of Recruitment- Direct Hire
MSG Staffing, Inc. 508.799.7674 ext 118/ firstname.lastname@example.org