Req'd Experience: 3+
>> Apply Now <<
Clinical Team Lead ( RN, PT or OT) for National Organization- Burlington, MA
A nationally and globally functioning health care organization based out of Boston, Ma is currently hiring! The mission here is to connect people who have a health challenge with those who can best address it. There are over 53,000 medical experts in over 450 specialties on the team built over some twenty years. All are devoted to providing best possible care and customer service to those seeking top notch care and advice. Their medical diagnosis service provides patients access to some of the best medical minds in the world no matter where they are and as a result, this group is making an exemplary path into the future of health care. Today we are hiring for a team lead with knowledge of case management and or worker’s compensation/ utilization review, to work with our case management and workers comp arenas and lead our clinical team through day-to-day functions.
Clinical Team Lead Summary
The Team Lead provides onsite supervisory leadership at an assigned partner site and functions as a primary liaison. Leading the day-to-day activities along with process improvement initiatives.
Features and Benefits
- Salary: 85K-95K DOE
- Working with an established and superbly established clinical team of 5 registered nurses
- Hours: Monday – Friday daytime hours – some flexibility needed
- Top notch healthcare benefits and access to the excellent services that the company provides.
- Comprehensive PTO
- 401K with match
- Interesting and meaningful work and purpose
- Many others. ….
The Role You Will Play
- Lead the day-to day- case workflow, including assignment of incoming work flow.
- Act as primary go-to for onsite staff and other client reps (such as claims execs) for questions or issues related to diagnosis, treatment, pharmacology, rehabilitation and clinical selection cases.
- Assess and approve staff time off and/or schedule adjustment requests.
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding of new onsite staff.
- Mentor and train existing staff on assorted topics, including patient advocacy, technical tools, processes, etc.
- Act as liaison between our group and the client company to meet client expectations or address any outstanding issues.
- Work as part of the patient/claimant management team to assure seamless provision and coordination of services.
- Assist occupational health advocates to identify and develop an occupational injury treatment and rehab plans for injured employees who are “at risk” for refractory recovery/
- Foster a quality focused environment, by assisting to implement quality assurance monitoring and goals for staff by collecting stats in caseloads, case closures and return to work.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Current MA and NH license (or ability to obtain one or the other) As either a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, or Occupational Health Therapist.
- Current CCM a plus
- Experience in Workers Comp or Utilization review a plus.
- 3 plus years in clinical hospital setting.
- Strong Leadership skills, fostering a positive and communicative environment
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Savvy with Microsoft Office Suites and comfortable with computer use.
For more details and to apply please contact:
Kelly Moore, Manager of Recruitment – Direct Hire.
MSG Staffing, Inc.
508.799.7674 ext 118 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer A Friend & Earn Up To $2,500