Req'd Experience: 2 years
>> Apply Now <<
This nationally accredited and recognized organization based out of Central Massachusetts provides both inpatient and outpatient treatment for individuals and their families affected by alcohol and drug addictions. They received the 2015 Central Mass Family Business Award being recognized for their unique perspectives on managing and growing family-owned businesses. They have been helping change lives by helping addicts and their families to cope with the struggles of addiction, find hope and beat the odds. Take a look to see what it would be like to work with such a stellar organization!
Features and Benefits
• Full time, permanent position
• Great salary based on licensure and relevant experience
• Lucrative monthly bonus incentives for work performance
• Excellent Benefits package and Vacation time
• Great team friendly work environment
• Support system built off of proven leaders and staff members
The Role You Will Play
• Formulate effective treatment plans for a variety of clientele.
• Conduct individual, group, or family counseling services.
• Provide assessment and evaluation of treatment appropriateness including clear and accurate diagnosis of each patient.
• Assure all clinical documentation is in accordance regulations and guidelines.
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field
• 2+ years counseling experience with 1+ years of substance abuse experience
• LICSW, LMHC, or LADC-1 required
• Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
For more information please contact:
Chris Kirwan, Direct Hire Recruiter, MSG Staffing
Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org (508)799-7674 x.181