Req'd Experience: 2 years
>> Apply Now <<
Registered Nurse ( RN) Supervisor – Children’s Program -Freetown, MA
For over 50 years this non-profit , special education and residential program has been providing therapeutic and compassionate care, support and education for children and adults with special needs. The Children’s Program offers specialized programs, therapies and services to children and adolescents, ages 3-22, with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities, vision and hearing impairments, complex medical conditions and behavioral challenges. This is one of the most team oriented and pleasant environment for employees and individuals alike. As a place that employees tend to come and stay for what seems like a life time, we are excited to announce we have a new full time and permanent opening designed specifically for a caring and compassionate registered nurse. Check out the details and we hope you’ll join us!
The Nursing Supervisor functions in the absence of and as an assistant to the DON in the coordination of care for our students in maintaining their health and wellbeing by following physicians orders, plans of care and appropriate policies, procedures and protocols. The Nursing Supervisor assesses children’s medical status routinely and as needed and directly supervises LPN’s, CNA’s and MA’s providing medical care to students.
Features and Benefits
• Hours: Monday- Friday, 3:00PM -11:00PM with some weekend rotation and on call.
• Salary: $60,000-65,000 annually
• Excellent, pleasant team environment. Less stress and chaos compared to a traditional hospital/ LTC facility.
• Comprehensive Health Care Benefits, Dental, Vision
• Short Term and Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
• 403B Retirement Plan
• 3 weeks PTO to start and 1.7 weeks sick time
• Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
Ideal Background Profile
• Active Massachusetts Registered Nurse License
• 2-3+ years of experience working with children or adults with special needs a plus
• 2-3+ years of experience working as a Registered Nurse with some leadership or charge nursing responsibilities required.
• Clean driving record.
• Compassionate, caring and able to connect with students and staff on a professional level.
For more info and to apply, contact:
Kelly Moore, Manager of Recruitment- Direct Hire
MSG Staffing, Inc. 508.799.7674 ext 118/ email@example.com