Req'd Experience: 5 Years
>> Apply Now <<
Since its beginnings in 1955, this privately held company has grown into a global manufacturer and distributor of laboratory instruments in the areas of clinical, microbiology, pharmaceutical, biotech and dairy. That’s more than 60 years of designing systems to help global customers improve product quality and safety, meet regulatory requirement and reduce cost.
They are the go-to-leaders in the USA and in 90 other countries and remain at the forefront in the things that matter: creativity, innovation, and expertise. This group takes great pride in their experienced work force, low employee turnover and financial stability and has earned their steadfast reputation and the respect of both their clients and peers. Today we are pleased to be seeking a high -performing sales manager to join this dynamic group.
Seeking an individual who will help reach revenue growth targets. This person will be responsible for selling Clinical and Bio-Pharma laboratory instruments and consumables. In addition, this person will manage distribution channels and coordinate all installs in the Southeast territory. The territory encompasses 11 states and Puerto Rico.
The Role You Will Play
• Sell products to clinical chemistry, hematology, microbiology and dairy laboratories.
• Ensure efficient and timely follow-through from lead, prospect to close.
• Enter all opportunities into CRM on a regular basis.
• Prepare Sales Forecasts
• Present the speed, size and shape of each opportunity on a regular basis to management.
• Work Closely with Marketing for lead generation.
• Attend all regional and national trade shows
• Build and promote strong, long lasting relationships with current and new customers.
• Work with all technical and customer service teams to ensure exceptional customer support.
• Sell a “balanced” distribution of all product lines.
• Perform other marketing duties as requested.
• Travel 60-70% of time.
Features and Benefits:
• Competitive Salary and Bonus Compensation Plan
• 401K with 40% company match.
• Generous PTO
• BCBS Medical and Dental with hefty employer contribution
• Vision Insurance
• Employer paid short and long-term disability
• 11 Paid Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Required Background Profile
• Bachelors degree required
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Medical Device, Pharma/Biotech or microbiology Sales required.
• Hematology Anaylzer sales for Sysmex, Iris IQ, Beckman Coulter or Siemens a plus
• Possess integrity, leadership qualities and a strong work ethic.
• Polished Presentation skills.
• Proven Ability to drive sales processes from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise required.
• Hunter mentality
• Desire to be a part of a tremendously dynamic organization.
For more details and to apply, please submit your resume to:
Kelly Moore, Manager of Recruitment- Direct Hire
MSG Staffing, Inc.
508.799.7674 ext 118