Complete the Medical Staffing Group Application» Interview:»
Health Requirement Includes Not Limited to»
Education and Orientation»
to fill out the MSG
The recruiter will call you within 24–48 hrs for initial screening questions to make sure you meet our minimum employment requirements. Then we schedule face-to-face interview to customize your employment needs and at this step we require a completed application with 2 minimum work references, copy of licenses and certifications.
Competency Test done by Nursetesting.com. These competence tests are based on your work/ professional experience.
- Signed Physicians Statement of good health
- TB/PPD Test (within 12 months) OR Chest X-Ray with + TB (Within 24 months and annual symptoms updated yearly)
- MMR required prior to Birth date of 1957, 2 MMR required after Birth date of 1957 OR Rubella Titre
- Rubeola Titre
- Mumps Titre (if required by facility)
- Varicella Booster Titre, Immunity, Vaccination
- Hepatitis B Declination, Proof of Series, or Titre
All these background checks are performed before an employee is assigned for any assignment which includes: CORI, OIG, EPLS and/or County Felony
Proof of eligibility to work in US or US citizenship proof
Each individual undergoes a patient and facility confidentiality, orientation manual about company policies and procedure, job description signed and rates for each facility, and individual trained on OSHA, confidentiality, and HIPPA
[slider title=“Performance Evaluation/Follow Up”] EA
performance evaluation is done at the end of the assignment as well as follow-up each step of the way, including the first day at work.