You'll get more than just a great salary.
Company ProfileThis is family owned, certified home care agency passionate about....
Read More >>
This nationally accredited and recognized organization based out of Central Mass....
Read More >>
Assists staffing coordinator and supports recruiting team in by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information, making interview arrangements. Support mangers with administrative duties and collection activities.
* Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
* Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
* Assists in organizing workflow by scheduling and coordinating staff, communicating essential information, initiating work orders, ordering supplies and equipment.
*Assists in substantiating applicants’ skills by administering tests.
*Assists in providing payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
* Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
* Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information, organizing work, answering the telephone, relaying messages, maintaining equipment and supplies.
* Provides administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies, completing projects in support of compliance auditors.
* Prevents losses by monitoring customer account balances, notifying customer with exceeded balances and suspending service of high-risk accounts.
* Controls delinquent balances by preparing and mailing past-due notices and suspending service to past-due accounts.
* Collects delinquent accounts by locating and contacting customers and establishes repayment terms and schedules.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Assists in attracting applicants by writing advertisements and job postings based on hiring criteria.